Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Albums: Steel Pulse - Discography [1976 - 2004]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not my personal favourite, I'm not sure why- I've never really been able to get into Steel Pulse. I know they've got the rhymes, which I totally respect; just not my slice of cake.

Download Utorrent: (you'll need this to run the file containing the albums, leave a comment with any questions)
Utorrent - PC
Utorrent - MAC

Download - Steel Pulse - Discography [1976 - 2004]

Steel Pulse is a well-known roots reggae musical band. They originally formed at Handsworth Wood Boys School, in Birmingham, England and comprised of David Hinds (lead vocals, guitar), Basil Gabbidon (lead guitar, vocals) and Ronald McQueen (bass). Hinds, as songwriter, has always been the engine behind Steel Pulse, from their early days establishing themselves in the Birmingham club scene onwards.

Albumlist:

1976 Kibudu-Mansatta-Abuku
1977 Nyah Luv (Single)
1978 Hadsworth Revolution
1979 Tribute To The Martyrs
1980 Caught You
1980 Don't Give In (Single)
1982 True Democracy
1984 Earth Crisis
1986 Babylon The Bandit
1988 State Of Emergency
1991 Victims
1992 Rastafari Centennial
1994 Vex
1997 Rage And Fury
1997 When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman (Single)
1999 Living Legacy
2004 African Holocaust

6 comments:

  1. Tank u dude, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Love your great work. i love this group
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for y'all return to Chicago i.miss yall twice RIP mom's i was coming to Detroit but my mom's passing away 😭 pluder me i was so happy to see y'all at the byline bank Aragon the employees was so flawless as you all were as well a dream i thought i miss & thy all glory be to our highest yhwh hylylhyhh i know yhbh did it for me & my mom's spirit we often always talk highly of steel pulse be our #1 after i missed y'all back in February or March i was extremely said i rush to see yall next closest stat concert it i was getting ready to come to Detroit buy myself & then thy 2nd time im miss my mom's pass I've never seen nor ever experienced such epic true inspiring flawless love as a dream bucket list fulfill i never imagined of a chance of a real life time to take a photo picture with the amazing adorable handsome safarien with much of your awesome beautiful time spent talking to me & my oldest songest & songwriter sister Antonia her & my first time seeing yall face to face i even cancel a knee operation that was on 9/16/19 i was not gonna miss yhwh will made it so eye candy & David i saw you pop up out side in front of the Aragon i was sitting waiting for the doors to open i spoke & wanted a picture buyy held back because i was afread other fan would've notice you & go crazy i i really wanted it & still got a top shelf delightful safariean time & photo I'll always charis because my mom's & i can still see the lights in both of our eye we both always said had ever a choice of y'all & much respect RIP Robert nasta Marley y'all would always be our #1 pic no hands down always lifting when hearing yall Harmonious melodious melodies peace 1 love Rastafarian lions of yhhywh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecellent souvenir de ma jeunesse .le reggae symbole de paix et de liberte et justice. Steel le dauphin du reggae. Merci pour cette discographie

    ReplyDelete